This instalation guide is for users who have a deployed instance for their company and have a Microsoft Exchange 2013+ or an Office 2013+ account.
- If you do not have yet an instance or a subdomain or you have not received a configuration guide, please contact Francis at the following email address: email@example.com ;
- if you are using a previous version: try our installation and first-time use guide of the MS Outlook 2010 plugin
- get the URL of your plugin from your Aster referent.
Go to the Office store.
Important: If you do not find the store on your Outlook as a heavy client (desktop software), remember to check as a thin client (SaaS online).
Go to ''My add-ins''.
Click on ''Add a custum add-in''.
Click on ''Add from URL''.
Copy and paste the URL of the configuration file that your Aster referent gave you and validate it.
You will then see Aster showing up in the tab when creating your next meeting.
Fill in the Outlook meeting request: subject, date, time, participants.
Click on the Aster logo and fill in the panel that opens to the right:
- recurrence if it is a routine (following regular meetings) that you want to set up
- the topics in the agenda and the (preparatory) roles of the participants.
Send the Outlook meeting request, Aster will then work for you (remind participants about their roles and tasks, generate reports).
Download the Aster brochure here: https://entrup.docs-view.com/p/e4e8978d02